17 August 2010

Be reasonable...

...demand the impossible! LINKSAUSAGE

Chrissie Hynde. I used to work with a woman many years ago, a few years older than i, that was physically similar...well...now that i think about it, there were certain differences...but nevertheless, reminded me of Chrissie Hynde.

It's funny...Chrissie Hynde's face never really imprinted in my mind. Must've been her bangs always covering her brow.

And speaking of women a few years older than i, have you seen Joan Jett lately? Yes, she'd have nothing to do with me even if i was giftwrapped, but does she have a portrait of herself in an attic somewhere doing her aging for her??? Nine sez she's had some cosmetic surgery done (she's got that cat-eye thing goin' on), completely popping my ever-naive bubble. Well, i think she looks great!

Bed.

No comments: